Did you ever have a power outage, or lose your DSL line and your
station goes off the air?
Not anymore with our new service STATION UP-TIME.
We monitor your ShoutCast DNA's and if we find that your main feed
is down, we automatically pick up the station with our Auto DJ.
We check every minute or so and insure that your listeners will always
hear your broadcast 24/7.
How does it work?
Our Linux servers execute a CRON job every minute or so. By
using protocols we can detect if your station is on or off the air.
If you are off the air, we automatically kick in your Auto DJ to
resume normal programming. Easy, huh?
If you are an iTunes station, you really want to stay on the air
to keep your presence on iTunes. And even if you are not, you
still want to keep your station always available to your listeners.
When your PC or DSL problem is resolved, just shut down Auto DJ
and resume your normal programming. And feel protected, as our
STATION UP-TIME will again monitor your broadcast status.
What Do I Need To Get Started
- Auto DJ Account with 100 megs to 2 Gigs of storage for mp3's
- Tell us how often to monitor (1 minute to 5 minutes)
main server should be with us (SCS)
- Auto DJ (100 Meg Storage) + STREAM
UP-TIME - $13.00 per month
- Auto DJ (200 Meg Storage) + STREAM
UP-TIME - $15.00 per month
- Auto DJ (500 Meg Storage) + STREAM
UP-TIME- $17.00 per month
- Auto DJ (1 Gig Storage) + STREAM UP-TIME
- $18.00 per month
- Auto DJ (2 Gig Storage) + STREAM UP-TIME
- $20.00 per month
CLICK TO ORDER