0100 hours (pacific) - 9/6/17

DC managed to get the server back online.  SC6 should be working again.

If you are having any issues please put in a Support Ticket .. no calls, please.


2330 hours (pacific) - 9/5/17

We are doing a backup of all files on SC6 right now.  

DC thinks the disk may be bad, so we wanted to get the latest files stored, just in case .. our last backup is 1 week old.

After that we will run disk diagnostice to see if the disk is good or bad.  

More details to follow.


2200 hours (pacific) - 9/5/17

Information from data center:

kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(0,0)

There is nothing we can do as just wait till kernel panic is over.
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel_panic

1945 hours (pacific) - 9/5/17

DC replied that they are aware and working on the issue.


1900 hours (pacific) - 9/5/17

It looks like SC6 is down.

We have opened up a support with the Data Center.  Details will follow

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

<< Geri