- Overview - This will let you see a cursory view of your server
- Quick Links - Configuration settings to be entered into your broadcast software, Listen Links, On-Line Manual, etc.
- Settings - Allows you to make changes to you server. Stream Name, URL, E-mail Address, Auto DJ set-up, etc.
- Widgets - HTML code you can put on your website - Stream Status Summary, Stream Detail, Recent Tracks, Google Map, On-Demand, Song Requests & Tune In
- DJ's - Allows you to set up remote DJ's for access (or blocking) of: Start/Stop Stream, Start/Stop Auto DJ, Access Media Library, Manage Media Files, View Statistics, View Listeners & View Logs.
- Report - Complete statistics either Recent Activity, Listeners, User Agents (Players), Countries, Tracks & Historical Information
- Listeners - Information on current listeners - Country, Listen Agent & Google Map
- Logs - Historical Logs that can be reviewed or downloaded
- Stop - Stop the server
- Restart - Stop and then Start the server
- Admin - Go to the SHOUTcast DNA's
- Playlists - Modify the various Playlists - Interval, Scheduled, General & Immediate
- Media - Allows you to Upload Songs / Modify Playlists / Add new Songs / Preview Songs
- Files - Access to your songs
Session - Log Out